- "Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality If you can dream it, you can make it so "
- Belva Davis-
- “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.”
-Edgar Allan Poe-
- “Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.”
- "I'm not in the best shape, but I want to prove to myself I can do something that seems insurmountable and inspire others by showing them no matter where they are in their fitness goals, they can do it, too."
- No one can make you happy. No one can help you grow in life more than you can. I can love you to death, but I can only go so far. I can inspire and encourage you as much as I can, but when you play an active role to find that self-security and that self-worth, it makes the difference.
- “Do one thing everyday that scares you.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt -
- To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
- “If you're reading this...
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is.”
-Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head -
- You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
-Marcus Aurelius, Meditations-
- "The finest lesson I've learned with age is that all I need is a small team of comrades who inspire me, try not to judge me, and remind me when I'm judging myself."
- Lake Bell-