Jon Snow Quotes
- I swore a vow to the Night's Watch. If I don't take my own word seriously what sort of "Lord of Winter-fell" would I be?
- Sometimes there is no happy choice Sam, only one less grievous than the others."
- The White Walkers don't care if a man's free folk or crow. We're all the same to them, meat for their army. But together we can beat them.
- Some men want whores on the eve of battle, and some want gods.
- Jon Snow: "Ygritte, you know I didn't have a choice. You always knew who I was, what I am. I have to go home now. I know you won't hurt me. "
- Ygritte: "You know nothing, Jon Snow."
- Jon Snow: "I know you love me. I have to go home now".
- "The White Walkers don't care if a man's free folk or crow. We're all the same to them, meat for their army. But together we can beat them."
- "The more you give a king, the more he wants. We are walking on a bridge of ice with an abyss on either side. Pleasing one king is difficult enough, pleasing two is hardly possible."